Virgelia Productions Inc. participated in the biggest Asian expo in the US the 30th Annual Asian American Expo at the Pomona Fairplex on Jan. 15th & 16th.Â The two-day event was filled with cultural excitement, business opportunities creating an atmosphere of unity and bonding among the 800 exhibitors and more than 100,000 visitors.
|Ariana welcome remarks at the opening ceremony|
|Ariana on stage with Expo organizer|
|Ariana leading the parade at the opening ceremony|
|Ariana on red carpet for paparazzi|
|Ambassador of Sri Lanka|
|2011 Miss Asia USA Delegates at the VIP reception|
|Overview of Virgelia Productions booth with the Oba Oba International Dancers dazzling the crowd|
|2011 Delegates network & visited over 800 exhibitors and welcomed over 100,000 + guests in 2-days|
The crowd was amazed and wonderfully entertained
by the great performances of:
- Oba Oba International – Carnival Rio Dancers
- Justin Rivera the Magician
- Joselyn Arciaga with her Tahitian Island Dance
- Emily the 13 years old contortionist from Mongolia
- Sean Colliado Aguilar’s romantic ballads
- Meeghan Henry
- Miss Asia USA 2011 Delegates Fashion Show wardrobes were provided by:Â The Wedding Designing Center of Buena Park Mall.
- Thank you to everyone that supported this project!
- GDL Media Group
- Wedding Design Center
- Krispy Creme
- Juni Photography
- Sam Photography
- James Albert
- The Queens, Delegates, the team of makeup artists, volunteers and supporters
- To the organizers of the Asian American Expo
- The media/press and community leaders.
Thank you all for your wonderful support and we look forward to seeing you in our many future exciting projects.Â 2011 is already looking to be a great year!!!